Vegan Spaghetti with Broccoli and Mushrooms
- 1 pack uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 cups tomato sauce (see my tomato sauce recipe)
- salt to taste
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 tablespoon basil leaves
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, add spaghetti and cook until al dente; drain well and set aside.
In a pan add oil, garlic slices and fry for 2 minutes and then combine broccoli, mushrooms, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, vegetable stock and cook over a low heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms and broccoli are hot.
Add basil and place the spaghetti and mix well. Serve hot and toss lightly before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY BY GRATIFY COOKING